To play Crawl on this server, either visit WebTiles, or SSH to crawl.akrasiac.org. The username and password are both joshua; if you catch the reference, give yourself a cookie. If you prefer to connect via SSH key, click here to get the RSA key. Or, if you are running PuTTY, click here to get the key in a format PuTTY can use natively! If all of that is gibberish to you, read this. If it's gibberish to you and you're not interested in playing online, you can download a copy for Windows, OS X, or GNU/Linux.
This server is currently running Crawl Stone Soup 0.12 and takes version updates with elegant quickness. You also play the development versions as well, if you prefer the latest and greatest. Because the 0.4 release changed the scoring system pretty fundamentally, scores prior to that release are archived here. Hopefully the scoring system will not change again.
We hang out in
##crawl on Freenode, come join us! The server administrator's nick is rax; |amethyst also helps out from time to time.
May 2013 Tournament (0.12 release)
- Scoring overview
- Top scores on the server
- Summary of each player
- Top total scores
- Top scores by race/class combination
- Top scorers of top race/class scores
- Top killers on the server
- Ghost killers
- Scoring for stable versions
- Scoring for 0.3 and below
- Morgues and ttyrecs
- init.txt files (yes, I know they have the wrong name): 0.12 0.11 0.10 development old
- Usage statistics
- Recent games
- Crawl documentation
- Read the Henzell learndb!
- Known and fixed bugs, wishlist
- 13 Steps To Crawl (introductory)
- R1's Crawl page (spoilers)
- Jarmo's Crawl Spoilers
- Dungeon Crawl Extra Spoilers
- Association for the Advancement of Dungeon Crawling
- Linley's Dungeon Crawl - The Almost Perfect Roguelike
- Crawl Wiki (Kornel's, new)
- cbus's spoiler page!
- Napkin's Crawl Server --- with playable beta!