Please talk to raxvulpine (or anyone else in ##crawl on freenode) if you have a comment (such as reporting a new bug, or a bugfix didn't quite work, &c.)
- Some players can't resize their screens in-game; I can't reproduce this and the reporter can't either. Let me know if you can.
- If someone doesn't clear screen for many thousands of turns and then others try to watch them, ttyplay will throw so much over the pipe that dgamelaunch will start swapping. Eugh. "Mummy farmers, please hit i periodically"
- Players report TERM=rxvt-unicode not working. Need to figure this out. http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=270287
- http://crawl.akrasiac.org/scoring/top100.html Some game links are wrong or nonexistent.
Bugs with workarounds
- numpad doesn't seem to work on telnet connections from Windows users using both teraterm and PuTTY. As a workaround in PuTTY, you can go to Settings->Terminal->Keyboard and set your numpad type to NetHack (there's a little radio button for this).
- Players on BSD variants have issues with automatic exploration (control-O). For a workaround, see this post by Jilles Tjoelker to RGRM (text archived on this server).
- At least one gnome-terminal Ubuntu user has had the prompt vanish in the ee editor. I haven't replicated this and she can't either, but if ee causes you problems, you can always use virus :)
- Occasionally players are disconnected after saving. You can work around this problem by logging back in. It's because of a dgamelaunch precaution against too many operations in the main menu; it will be fixed in some future version of dgamelaunch which may take a long time to propagate down to CAO.
- A Crawl bug in 0.3.3 allowed you to play forbidden race/class combinations. Being "boring," as cbus says, I've fixed it.
- Formerly, disconnected telnet sessions would not clean themselves up for hours. Now, it happens automatically when you log back in. Actually. All the time.
- For a long time Unicode didn't work. Thanks to some detective work by Napkin and greensnark, it works now.
- When Unicode worked properly, IBMgraphics didn't work properly until a patch came in lickety-split from greensnark. Thanks again!
- Implement word filtering in dgl current games output as well as Henzell
- It would be cool if dgl didn't do this: picture of putty issue
- Replicate http://alt.org/nethack/dailygames_ct.html
- Upload init.txt files from a web interface or something?
- !cdodump command in Henzell
- Links of the form telnet://user:firstname.lastname@example.org don't work like they do for NAO. Is it because of the telnetd or something? Worth looking into...
- Telnet-accessible wizmode?
- "a daily roundup page that shows daily scores/deaths, maybe a separate section for <1000 point games to avoid spam" - purge (I like this idea)
- A pony (preferably mint-condition so-soft Gusty) ((actually, I found a near-mint so-soft Gusty recently, yay!))